Resources for Families
- Top 10 Tips for the First Year of Placement
- Healing Tools for ACEs and Trauma
- How do you have ‘the talk’ with your black child if you’re not black yourself?
- Essays from an Adoptee Perspective
- LGBTQ Student Guide <http://www.onlineschools.org/lgbtq-student-guide/>
- Guide about Bullying and Cyberbullying <http://www.onlineschools.org/student-bullying-guide/>
Generations United resource listings:
- Grand Resources: A Fact Sheet for Grandparent and Relative Caregivers to Help Access Support through the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) Program.
- Grand Resources: A Grandparent’s and Other Relatives Guide to Raising Children with Disabilities.
- Grandfamilies state law and policy resource center at www.grandfamilies.org
- Grandfamilies state fact sheets
North American Council on Adoptable Children resource listings: